Saturday, February 17, 2018

Strawberry Milkshake

I don't know what to say about the weather condition existing now, it's been very hot for some days now.But did Winter end without any rains??Or is this for a heavy rain ahead,Almighty knows best :)                  Anyways,today's recipe is a simple Milkshake which can be made in a jiff.
All the supermarkets and hypermarkets are loaded with strawberries these days as the luscious beauties are in season now.Whenever available I take full advantage of the fleeting strawberry season.The lovely pink colored fruit added to anything bursts out its flavor.Mostly I love eating it as it is or adding it in my smoothies or blending it with milk.

Ingredients
Strawberries  5-6 (stalk removed and roughly chopped)
Milk  11/2 cup (chilled)
Sugar/Honey  3 tsp(as per taste)
Method
-Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.Pour into a tall glass and serve :)

7 comments:

  1. Even I was thinking the same, it is starting to get really warm in the afternoons... :( Love your strawberry milkshake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy and cooling specially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. milkshakes are great especially during hot weather! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites! Lovely milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Berry is given a beautiful lease in this milkshake. I so love this shake, though admittedly, I hardly make milkshakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I love this quick and fuss free recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Friends...
Thank you for your visit and thanks a ton for your lovely comments....
So always keep in touch with your valuable comments and suggestions....
It means a lot to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...