Thursday, July 20, 2017

Peach Lemonade

Summer means I like juicing my fruits than eating them.The heat is becoming unbearable,the temperature is getting too high and the humidity....specially for the working people.By chance if we have to go shopping or for some other purpose in the morning means we come back exhausted.
While preparing food in the kitchen,in between I make some juice or lemonades and store in the refrigerator and continue sipping at intervals.I prefer lemonades in summer more than milk shakes or smoothies.I turn many of my fruits into lemonades which keeps me energetic.
Today's drink is one such lemonade using a lovely fruit 'Peach'.This can be made in a jiffy.Now on to the recipe
Ingredients
Peaches     2  skin peeled(optional),pitted and diced
Cold Water   3 cups
Lemon  1/2  squeezed and the seeds removed
Sugar/Honey  2-3 tbsp (as per taste)
Method
-Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
-Add ice cubes and serve.




17 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the heat. Every other day, before going to sleep, I drink a mug of cold Tang to cool myself down... hehe... this peach lemonade will be amazing when cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this combo of peach n lemonade..nice color,will try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank fully we are having a bit of rain these days but I can imagine how hot it can get. this looks like a delicious thirst quencher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always or akin always hot here. Such a refreshing, all the more naturally sweetened with honey is divines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This peach lemonade looks so divine. I love recipes made with peach, so I can tell I am gonna love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a refreshing drink...perfect for the hot weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peach lemonade is a favorite and I love how the sweet and sour flavors pair so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. will try it .it's new to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fruity lemonades are so much fun and so much more flavorsome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peach lemonade looks so delicious, love this fruit combo..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, This is Krishna from a PR agency called Avian Media. I would like to invite you for one of our upcoming blogger meet by our client Preethi Kitchen Appliances at Chennai. Hence request you to share your email id to send the formal invite with details. Please share me your number to get in touch for coordination. Also refer me to your blogger friends to invite them as well. Thank you, Krishna - 9442191717, krishna@avian-media.com, Avian Media, Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice & easy.
    Please subscribe my you tube channel view my latest video
    https://youtu.be/Io5ONnkL954

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy & different combo drink...........love it.

    ReplyDelete

Friends...
Thank you for your visit and thanks a ton for your lovely comments....
So always keep in touch with your valuable comments and suggestions....
It means a lot to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...